Friday, May 28, 2021

Week 17: Wrapping It Up




 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes. I was even so limited when it comes to posting pictures or updating my page or even accepting friends requests. It's not I'm not friendly, I was scared and skeptical when it comes to anything about online interactions and I prefer to have a private life away social media.

Even before I take  this social media marketing for business class, there were still lots of questions in my mind on how come ads keep popping on my feed? I was just searching for an item online and few days after, multiple ads related to my item searched was on my feed tempting me to click and check their site or their promotions. 

Then I started volunteering in one of the nonprofit organization here in North SD county and they experienced a problem a their social media accounts and I know I only have limited knowledge on how to use social media platforms. That's one of the reasons why I'm taking this class. I know it would be a great opportunity  for me to  learn digital marketing for business or for your organization. 

I learned that social media is not only design for social interactions only but it's now a great platforms to a successful  business if you know how to use them appropriately. Being an interactive which I'm don't used to before is also very important to monitor how that engagement impacts your business. 

Social medial for business, services and products would be my help when I 'm ready to start my future business. Aside from it has low marketing cost but it will definitely make a huge difference for your business.

My overall experience to class was great! It's not only I am learning all these social media platforms' uses to leverage your business it also help me improve my writing and composition skills which I am not good at or I've never done anymore for years and even though, it's an online class we also get a chance to interact with our classmates following and interacting to some of their posts.

I had a great semester! highly recommend this class to all students.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....