Monday, March 8, 2021

Week 6 Part B: Creating and Scheduling FaceBook Posts

 




The most important thing that we could ever do on business on our Facebook business page is to have a really clear  content marketing plan. Everything that is supposed to be happening in your Facebook page is happening for a various reason. 

Scheduling a post in Facebook business page is also a great tool to be organized. I'm so glad that I've learned to use this tool and it will surely help me, especially if I needed to do an advanced planning for my future posts.

The content on my post might not be that interesting to my viewers because I'm still learning and enhancing my skills in this kind of social media platform especially, on how to make a great post.  But I know it will help increase my Facebook post reach and engagement from my audience, the more engagement  I received on my post, the more Facebook people will show my post too and expand my reached. 

 I would love to post more on value-based content than a promotional. Either, educating, entertaining or even inspiring my audience. Like me, I am also interested in reading different educational and inspirational posts. Choosing the right content to post is also an opportunity to get more engagement of your Facebook business page.









No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....