Tuesday, May 18, 2021

Week 15 Part A: Developing Your Marketing Strategy




 Learning social media marketing for business is a great opportunity for me to be knowledgeable enough in different platforms that will be extremely helpful for my business in the future. It was nice to learn different business, small or big leverage their business using social media.

I would definitely use these different platforms to channel my future business. I'm still gonna my official website page even though I could do anything with Facebook, Instagram, and LinkedIn etc. I just feel my business still needs to have one. I also like to use the E-newsletter. I will be so beneficial for my business to communicate with my clients as well.

Facebook and Instagram would be very helpful for me to target my potential customers demographically. Registering to my local directories; Yelp, Google map could help my business found be easily online.

I enjoyed experimenting all those different social media platforms. I can't wait for me to have a real business accounts to market digitally. I've learned a lot in this class! From creating and writing a blog a huge thing for me. Then, I get a chance to learn and how to utilize these different social media platforms appropriately.

I would probably use social media for my business at least 2-3 times a week. I would also like the idea from our reading that training my team to be social media fluent for us to be a better listener, transparent, responsive, and improve engagement for a better customer server not only in person but also online.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....