Tuesday, February 16, 2021

Week 3 Part B: Developing a Brand



Developing your brand name is essential in business industry. It signifies what you stand for in the market. It depicts your products or services. It conveys your business ethics, values, and goals. It plays an important role in business and the choices that consumers make.

 

I don’t have my own business yet, but I was able to make a business plan on one of the businesses that interest me in the future. I fell in love with children. They’re just so adorable. Being a part of the early childhood stage of every child is absolutely heartwarming. With the increasing number of families who have become dependent on two incomes, which has created the necessity of the child care industry. This means that there are more children that are in need of a safe, enriching, and trusted place to go.  

 

Little Sweetheart Daycare, “the Heart of Perfect Caring” offers its clients’ children a safe and secure care environment, love, comfort, and close personal attention. The goals of the center are to make it a safe, educational, and fun experience for the child, and to help parents feel good about the care of their children. Little Sweetheart Daycare offers a lower staff to child ratio which is appealing to most parents.

 

I created an initial logo design for this business. I chose happy children as the face of the logo which I believe it’s appropriate for type of business. I used fun colors, that exactly fit for children but I might still change the color scheme in the future as I see I used a little darker background of the words and pictures. I will probably make it lighter and make it look simple but appealing. I also love simple fonts and most importantly legible. I will stick to Arial, Calibri, or Helvetica because they are easy for the reader’s eyes.


Developing your brand is like learning how to tell your story effectively and on how to connect with your incoming consumers no matter what product  or service you are offering. A well C.R.A.P.H.T.E.D design is also one  step to a successful and powerful branding.


 


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....