Monday, February 22, 2021

Week 4 Part B: Defining your Target Market

   

    Business Name: Little Sweethearts Daycare         

            Defining your target audience in marketing and branding is essential in growing your business demographics and psychographics way.

Understanding social media marketing is a great start for me. I know it can be overwhelming and complicated at first, but I know social media nowadays is a great help in growing my business, reach people, and achieve my business goals.

My business ideal target market is generally working parents or even one-income families that have very active daily routines.  First, Parents who are working or living closed to my business location are a great target audience for me because some parents don't want a long commute long way away from their normal travel each day.

Second, millennial parents or modern parents. We can't denied the fact that majority of childbearing population is a part of millennial generation and these people are extremely active in digital life. Refining my searching  to these specific group of people  can possible do great  things for my business.

Next, I can add my business in local directories like Yelp, that shows locals businesses along with clients' reviews. Furthermore, I can join  and become active in any local parents group in Facebook, by doing so, might give me a sense of what matters to parents locally. 

Lastly, I understand that my target audience or  parents nowadays are seeking out for child  centers who provide quality care. Little Sweethearts Daycare " The Heart of Perfect Caring" will make sure we'll provide the best curriculum and make them stay our partners in their child's development and growth. 




No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....