Monday, March 29, 2021

Week 8 Part B: Your Instagram Hashtag Use

I’m using #childcare, #daycare, #earlyeducation, and #earlylearning. I just based these hashtags on what type of business I have, in that way this will help people search my business. Some of these hashtags are also common in most of the childcare providers, I’ve found some from the different business that I visited during our last activity.

To be honest, I wasn’t that active in my social media pages during the spring break. My apology. It wasn’t my intentioned, I was not feeling well on some days during the week but thanked God I’m feeling better now.  

 

My business is not real yet, as of the moment I am feeling so hesitant of posting anything on my page too. I have to be careful on the choice of photos online and make sure I won’t violate any copy rights of the original owner. I can’t also use any pictures I have from my previous work or any childcare facilities I have visited. If this business is real, I would probably take lots of pictures and videos and update my business every day.

 

I enjoyed and thankful for this exercise. I gained more ideas from the other businesses related to my field. I feel great that I learned about the use of Hashtags. Before, I don’t really know specifically how helpful it is for your page to be visible for other users. Lastly, using hashtags also let you know what makes your business the better choice.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....