Friday, April 9, 2021

Week 10 Part A: Researching Email Marketing


Email marketing can help build costumer relationships by providing them with information they want directly into their inbox. It is also easy to produce and send. You can produce an email in less than a day in an email compared to other marketing tactics. Aside from this e-newsletter is way cheaper than direct mail piece including postage costs, labels, and design work.

In my business I will choose to send an email newsletter once a week. I would probably do it every Friday giving me an opportunity to send an appreciation message to all our parents for unconditionally loving and supporting our children, the staff for all the hard work, the children for doing such an amazing job in our center during the week. I will also include in this email our upcoming activities for the following week. 

I will also include promotion sometimes, just like they will receive tuition fee discount for any referral or even for those who will leave a positive reviews on our page website, yelp, etc. I will add some relevant links to my site within my content to get my customer to engage with other great post available on my blog, Facebook, and Instagram.





 

2 comments:

  1. Hi Tess,

    Weekly newletters seems like it would be the best fit for your business. I like the idea of sending the newsletter out on Friday, that way parents will get informed of all the things that happened that week but also get informed on what to look forward to the following week. It is the best of both worlds.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Hi Tess,
    I agree that a weekly newsletter would be appropriate for your type of business. The only exception I can think of would be possible health updates, ie a measles or lice case. Maybe a reminder to wear certain clothes if you had a field trip day.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....