Monday, April 19, 2021

Week 11: Marketing with Twitter, LinkedIn, Social Influencers

 


Marketing your business online is a big deal these days. It massively affects how people purchase products and interact with businesses.
  
Social media platforms became the best tool to connect with and influence those potential customers online

Businesses use LinkedIn to make quality connections and find potential customers. It is considered a professional and trustworthy source of information that we can used to build brand awareness in the community. Using this platform to post and share any business announcements, relevant articles etc., may help drive traffic to our other online media accounts such as website and blog.

 Aside from that, with LinkedIn we can keep our business updated on the latest news, tips, and trend within  the industry that may help us edge on our competition and gives more ideas to boost our marketing strategy.

Twitter brings businesses to a wide range of audience. As what we've learnt from our previous lessons, using hashtags in twitter is also best strategy to reach and appeal your target market. To be honest, I am not really active in Twitter but I can say this platform is one of the best resource for gathering feedback from my customers.

Social influencers would be tough to jump into but I think it's an absolutely effective marketing strategy as well. Using word of mouth, referral programs from an influencers who has millions of followers is a big plus to your branding. Just like a certain product that was promoted by an influencer, since people follow and trust this person, they will buy the same product. 

As of the moment, I am not that active in my LinkedIn and Twitter accounts, but if I have my business  I will definitely use these social media platforms as well to boost my business. 





1 comment:

  1. Hello Tess! Super pretty blog design I like the flower field background by the way:)
    Also, that's a cool LinkedIn and Twitter insignia on this blog post. I like that you mention how LinkedIn is great for "business" connections and is used as a trustworthy informational source for your business. LinkedIn does offer some things that differentiations from regular social media platforms like Instagram for twitter.

    ReplyDelete

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....