Friday, April 23, 2021

Week 12 Part A: Business Specific Online Tools


Online marketing tools  are significant means to enhance each process with your business.  As estimated there were about 59.5 % internet active users worldwide and this is one of the reasons why small business or any company should seriously think about using a digital marketing tools in order to get customers and to make sufficient profit for their business.

It is very beneficial for us to learn all these digital marketing tools. For my future business, I believe most all of these digital marketing tools that we've learned are also great for me to use.

 I will definitely create an active website as one essential tool for being discoverable online and for the parents to learn more about my business. In addition, I will also post my business in our local directories; Google maps, yelp, etc.  along with the customers reviews so, my business could easily be found by people who needs our services. 

Aside from that, we could also join in a local parent groups in Facebook or connect to these group of people in LinkedIn the way it'll give us an idea on what matters to parents locally.

I also learned that there different types of marketing platforms, one example is  "Marketing 360". It's a type of marketing tool for small business. It also uses multi-channel marketing, email, and text nurturing. Every thing is digitalize which we understand parents would like at their convenience. 

This type of marketing software could help increase my childcare's enrollment but still want to do more readings on how reliable this platform is. The only thing I like is, for a childcare business you got a free account tools such Customer Relationship Management (CRM) that will help my business for an easy registration, payments, forms, etc. 







 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....