Tuesday, April 27, 2021

Week 12 Part B: Business Specific Tools



 
Technology has rapidly transform the marketing industry. Being knowledgeable on this online tools helps our business keep running.

 It is important to adapt in todays consumers mindset. We live in a content first world that people will read some information first before they buy your products or services.

Now a days it is now necessary to use these marketing tools to help businesses grow. One of them is LinkedIn. I consider this social media platform a very good to use improve your business strategy. 

To be honest my personal LinkedIn account is never been an active ever since. But when update my profile because of this class I found it really cool and a really great platform for personal or business purposes. I requested to join in some pages or groups that are related to my business type like; Childcare Centers, Preschools, Daycare, Montessori Schools-Owners and Entrepreneurs, Childcare Network, etc. Joining their is also a great opportunity for me to learn and to connect to different topics such as Marketing, How and where to advertise on the web, How social media should use, Curriculum, Business opportunities in childcare and a lot more...

I would love to sign up for YELP account but unfortunately I am not able to create an account as of the moment because my business is not real yet. This marketing tools is also great for my business. It like a local directory like google maps that helps people find your business easily.

It is a great opportunity to have these resources on how make traffic online and in order to sell your product and services and the best part of it is we get a chance to show people how our products and services can help them solve their problems and fulfill their desires and needs.


No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....