Friday, May 7, 2021

Week 13 PartB: Developing Online Advertising



I created a short video clip promoting my business in order to generate likes, followers, and reached  potential customers. In my ads I can target families, local parents, etc. that might  be interested to click  on the different links that I also posted. They can also send us message via email, messenger, or simple just call us for more information regarding our programs and services.

My business is not real, so my post is not publish in my social media pages yet. However if it's in realization in the future I will definitely boost my marketing ads to generate traffic, increase engagement and to reach more potential customers according to my target audience. I will probably add  an email sign-up as well for them to get updates on my business if they like but of course they can unsubscribe anytime.  This way, it will help my business and improve my profit margin as well.
















 

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....