Friday, May 14, 2021

Week 14 Part A: What we Learn from Google Analytics



Understanding google analytics for business would be beneficial for my business. It gives us a lot of insight into what is happening in our website. Google analytics also helps me understand my consumers. See how they're doing online, which pages are they visiting or relevant to them, and how they're engaging with my products and services.

Google analytics also gives us an idea on who should be our customer to target, what is the best time to run a campaign. Honestly, this tool is not that easy to use at first. It takes time to learn and understand all its features. One thing I like is you will be able to see the overview of the performance of your website, just like in the reports section that covers real-time, Audience, Acquisition, Behavior, and conversion where you can see the real-time visitors' activities, who are your visitors(demographic, ender), check the traffic of your site etc. 

With these features such as matrix and data that enable me to understand whether someone is enjoying or not enjoying my content and to use this information to create a traffic on my site. Tracking these activities online, It will give any business owners' a great understanding about their site, product, and services that help also decide on what makes improvement  or how my entire business doing and so on. 


  

No comments:

Post a Comment

Week 17: Wrapping It Up

 I was thinking back on the first time I have Facebook and Instagram personal account. It was just plainly for social interactions purposes....